In view of “World Literacy Day “ —KMRF in collaboration with Sreenidhi CAS & MYP-Students celebrated the event meaningfully involving around 100 students of 5th & 6th grade students from Aziznagar Primary & High school on the 19th, September, 2015.
Following programs were organized and conducted at the Sreenidhi campus:
- Reading Program to enhance English skills.
- Story –telling session—
- A play was enacted to emphasize “ service for humanity”—helping each other by the Sreenidhi students in Telugu and English
- Story Books were distributed to all the students.
- Drawing & painting—program was conducted to enhance their creative skills
- Color pencils, and drawing pencils were distributed to the participants.